The mark of excellence in workplace, learning and performance for the experienced practitioner and learning leader.
CTDP - Certified Training and Development ProfessionalTM is the premier qualification for learning leaders, managers and instructional designers.
CTP - Certified Training PractitionerTM is the designation for individuals who are delivering and enabling learning in the classroom and beyond.
Do you QUALIFY?
- CTDP requires 4 years full-time experience in the learning & development field.
- CTP requires 1 year full-time experience in the learning & development field.
- To find out more about qualifications view Certification-at-a-Glance. Unsure if you qualify? Send your resume to email@example.com to validate your experience.
Time to REGISTER!
- CSTD Membership is a requirement in order to pursue certification.
- How much does Certification cost? Fee Guide.
- Register online.
Let's BEGIN: the Certification process
- Every candidate starts with: Phase ONE - the National Exam
- Once a candiate has passed their exam: Phase TWO: Skill Demonstration
- Upon a successful skill demonstration, the candidate is CERTIFIED! Once you pass your skill demonstration and your material is finalized, you are then certified.
|Lead the way with confidence and capacity. Be recognized for your professional expertise. |
Register for Certification TODAY!
Want to know more?
Click the links below.
Quick Reference - Training Essentials (Competency Summary): Quick Reference.pd
||Click here to listen to two CSTD Members, Gregg Brown, CTDP, and Kirk Fox, CTDP, on the radio show Career Buzz, discussing the value of the CTP and CTDP certifications within the training and development industry. |
View this informational webinar for an overview of the CTP and CTDP Certifications:
Education Programs in Learning and Development
Searching for an educational program but not sure where to go? Check our Recognized Programs to browse schools and their programs from across Canada.